RNN Communications was appointed to provide public relations services for RealValue, including the launch event in Croke Park and the final project event in Brussells (June 2018)
This included, but was not exclusive to:
- Coordinating, drafting and issuing press releases and feature articles
- Press management and leading point-of-contact for media at event
- European media relations
- Provision of event management and consultancy, as / when required
- A Project/Media schedule was established within associated budget.
- An international media relations strategy was developed for the RealValue milestones, the launch and the conclusion.
- Stakeholder engagement was co-ordinated with multiple organisations, pan-European, EU Commission,
- Developed high-level briefings for CEO of Glen Dimplex’s CEO, UK & Ireland MD and other speakers.
- Developed and maintained positive international media relations, including news releases in five languages and distribution of same