1. At which store would you like to max-out your bank card?
The interiors section of T.K. Maxx for weird, wonderful and sometimes downright questionable knick knacks and furniture.
2. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
The Mourne Identity (fitting for a woman born and bred in the heart of the Mournes, no?)
3. What did you want to be when you were younger?
I very much wanted to be a vet, but science was definitely not my strong point!
4. Can you play any instruments?
I can play the piano a little.
5. Do you have any strange phobias?
Wooden lollipop sticks/coffee stirrers. The feel of them just creeps me right out.
6. Where is your favourite place to go for a meal in Northern Ireland?
Has to be Brunel's Restaurant in Newcastle. Chef Paul Cunningham is incredibly talented and his innovative menus never fail to impress!
7. What was the best concert you ever attended?
This is such a tough one, I have been to a lot of concerts over the years, but I think Slane 2003 takes the biscuit – Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and PJ Harvey… Special mention for Paul Simon who I recently saw in Dublin, he was incredible!
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Could not possibly admit to that, may still be within the statute of limitations 😉
9. What is your favourite family tradition?
Every year since I can remember, on Christmas Day my dad makes cheese on toast for the whole family for breakfast. It is the only time of the year he cooks and it is the best breakfast of the year, without doubt.
10. Have you ever met anyone famous?
I saw Larry David in New York once, if that counts?